Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Sunday · August 14, 2022
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available (hours vary slightly by location).
- Performs admissions, consults, rounding, and discharges.
- Paid orientation.
- We are seeking Hospitalists to provide coverage for several locations in the Charlotte Metro area of North Carolina.
- Onsite support includes physicians, APP's, and specialists.
- Epic EMR.
- Provides support for ICU, Critical Care, and codes.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Wide array of phone support also available.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- They provide convenient access to the healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- Cross coverage on admitted patients and admissions from ED.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with Hospitalist experience), licensed in the state of NC, and active NC DEA number.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. We've got you covered.
- Travel reimbursement with pre-approval.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 20.